2020-04-04 18:50:12 2020-04-04 18:50:11 2019-09-11 10:00:00 778
Athena is a patron goddess of IT
- A patron goddess of knowledge
- A weaver. Looms were first programmable devices
- She turned Arachna into a spider, Arachna then built the World Wide Web
- A militant and a virgin, she has to be the patron of comment sections
- She invented ships. Shippers, rejoice!
- A patron of agriculture. What about your Facebook farms?
- A daughter of Zeus, and PCs work from electricity. Is it a coincidence?
- She invented the Trojan Horse
2019-12-07 13:30:16 2019-12-07 13:30:16 2019-12-07 13:03:00 332
Almost a year ago I scrapped my WordPress and started moving my blog to Pelican, and now it’s finally ready. Blog has been transferred and a new template has been developed, Tumblr inpired, UIkit powered, hand crafted, with dark mode using
prefers-color-scheme: dark. Right for the next Christmas.